Tallgrass Creek by Erickson Senior Living
Tallgrass Creek is a beautiful 65-acre continuing care retirement community located in Overland Park, just minutes from Kansas City and the Kansas and Missouri border. We’re part of a growing network of communities managed and developed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring a Community TV Coordinator to lead the day-to-day operation of the studio and AV equipment within our community. The Coordinator will provide technical and creative leadership and vision for studio programming.
How you will make an impact:
- Assisting with the production of programs, special events, features, and instructional videotapes in the studio.
- Contributing to the technical and creative vision of the Community TV Channel operations.
- Overseeing the purchase and maintenance of station equipment and community audio and visual equipment.
- Developing and coordinating intern and volunteer programs for support of community events.
What we offer:
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO. Benefits start the calendar month after your start date!
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A “career for life” approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you need:
Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Liberal Arts preferred.
Minimum of 1-year experience in television production.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.