Most experts agree that total 2022 political ad dollar spend will be as much if not more than 2020…and this is without a Presidential Election. But how do YOU get those dollars that might otherwise be earmarked for competitive media? It may be easier than you think!
Mark your calendars to attend this webinar, hosted by Revenue Development Resources President Mark Levy. While he has to speak about them briefly, know that this is NOT a rules and regulations webinar: it is about writing more political ad dollars now.
Please join us as Mark covers:
– An understanding of what the past few months is likely to mean to 2022 political advertising
– Where political ad dollars are likely to go
– Digital ad changes and how that effects potential broadcast sales
– Where digital suggests some of their previously earmarked money go
– Why local political dollars may be more important than national dollars
– Common-sensical things we forget about that cost us political buys
– The value of some lesser known websites and The Edmonds Political Database
– A key question to ask a candidate that can justify a bigger schedule
– Knowing how to better tell your story sans “broadcast-ease”
– The value of database qualitative
– An intro letter template designed to get candidates to meet with you
– A Lowest Unit Rate Template tool that actually works
– The often overlooked danger of social media, political advertising and low rates
– Ideas for upsells and new non-political business because of 2022 being an election year
– Political ad copy help, including a source for thousands of political ads
– And this is broadcasting, so of course, “and more!”
What are people saying about this course?
“Thank you for the great presentation. Could you please send me the deck we went through and also audio so that I can share with my National Sales Manager? Again, thank you for the great information and we look forward to diving into this political season and grabbing those dollars!” – Matthew Groszko, Digital Sales Director
“Anything you can forward to me is greatly appreciated. I do a lot of the things you cover, but your rate card looks very cool and the Edmunds Political Database looks very useful.” – Michael Toth, General Manager
“I would love to have those resources. It was an extremely informative session, I really enjoyed it. Thank you!” – Kate Morton, Local Sales Manager